As our name implies, our facility was built for two main purposes, first to be an event center for the local community and second, to be a conference center for both local and regional groups and organizations. Upon its opening in January of 2009 the Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center has hosted small meetings, large galas, sporting events, concerts, expos and just about anything else you can think of. For a facility that is just over 44,000 square feet, it stays very busy.
We have a small dedicated staff that feels that every event, no matter how small or large, deserves the same amount of support and attention. We are an ideal location for those events that don’t want to get lost in a large expansive facility as well as those smaller local events, that at one time had to go to a larger city, we can now cater to you in your own backyard.
We believe in partnering with you, our customer, to make your event the most memorable that it can be. We listen to your comments and needs, and strive to make your event as worry-free as possible and to exceed your expectations.
A small example of what the Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center has to offer:
- 240 FREE parking spaces on site
- 7 flexible meeting spaces
- 1000 person dining capacity;
- 1800 general session capacity
- Close proximity to I-75 and US-41 (Tamiami Trail)
- High speed internet access and Free Wi-Fi throughout the facility
- 11 theatrical line-sets in main meeting space along with diverse in-house audio-visual services
- Exclusive food & beverage services provided by Savor…Charlotte Harbor
- 2 Loading docks and ramp provide easy-load-in and load-out
- ADA accessibility